Tuesday 11 January 2011

C-MAX ..HIS BIO.....

C-max was born in Lagos Nigeria and was strongly influenced by all
kinds of music in the 80's and early 90's. I had a passion for the
arts and never knew that one day i would get caught up in it. Growing
up with the notorious B.I.G, Naughty by Nature, CRAIG MARK, MARK 10
just to mention a few got me trapped in rap music. The flow was tight
and the swag was right and it was just all good. At the age of 14 i
joined a choir and before then I had already started trying out my
musical mind. I wrote my first song in 1996, over time I joined
several choirs and bands which started to develop the R&B sensitive
part of me. So I finally took up singing. I recorded my first song in
2000 then in 2003 I dropped my first single 'Oya' it scored big in
some local radio stations. Over the years i had collaborations with
artist like, dougle six of the group (m.i.p), shailoque, 01, bj,
horus, young dinero, sain..... et cetera. I toured the country with an
artist known as david g in 2009. Now I'm dropping 'my campaign' fresh
as my latest project and 'sololoquise' as the second single. The rest
is history

No comments:

Post a Comment